Jonathan Vernon has successfully completed 10/11 of the modules to gain the ASA Level 3 Senior Club Coach qualification. He’s been teaching and coaching swimming for 14 years.
He is a writer and scriptwriter. He directs video and manages learning projects.
He has an MA from Balliol College, University of Oxford and a Masters in Open and Distance Education (MAODE) from the Open University (OU).
He blogs at My Mind Bursts.
- Who would you invite to an e-learning dinner party? (mymindbursts.com)
- Where do I stand academically? Where and what next? And the madness of being. (mymindbursts.com)
- H809 7.4 Mapping Pedagogy and Tools for Effective Learning Design (mymindbursts.com)
- Openness in Education WK1 MOOC (mymindbursts.com)
- The spoken word is crucial to understanding. (mymindbursts.com)